The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form 2017 is already out.
Interested applicants/Cidates need to have the necessary information on how to apply for each job vaccancy in the Nigerian Immigrations Recruitment 2017.
Bellow are the details about the general specific requirements / available cadres other details needed for application.
Positions available their requirements.
1. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”)
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCENECO GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings which should include English Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
General Application Requirements
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must be of good character must not have been convicted of a criminal offence must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hs/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye crossed eye one-eyed total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted cidates. Appropriate time date shall be communicated to such persons.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 exercise.
- Cidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 application is absolutely free
How to Apply
Interested qualified cidates should:
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”) Apply here.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) Apply here.
Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’) Apply here.
Note: Application Deadline is 3rd July 2017.